Layout, Framing, Drywall and Rough Carpentry
• 3-dimensional layout of new designs.
• Structural and non-structural timber framing of walls, floors, ceilings and roofs.
• Load bearing masonry walls, and party walls, with timber & joist beam pockets for floor/roof framing.
• Structural and non-structural light steel framing of walls, floors, ceilings and roofs.
• Drywall install, with a full complement of metal and plastic detail beading.
• Subfloor systems with sleepers & non-combustible fill, or floating subfloor systems on iso mat.
• A wide variety and flush access doors and custom access doors and panels as necessary.
• Complex drywall shapes and forms framed, sheathed, and beaded to create flawless forms using
imperfect materials and systems.