Elevator Systems & Shaft Ways
• Elevator pits with required sump and pump, ladder, maintenance power and lighting.
• Drywall or CMU shaft construction with properly installed inserts and accessories for car rail and counterweight rail install.
• Machine rooms and bulkheads with required HVAC systems, as well as communication and fire alarm interfaces.
• Proper coordination and install of floor to floor door systems as well as all displays and controls.
• Elevator platform, cab structure, cab finishes, lighting, ventilation, and cab escape hatch coordination and install.